One of the essays that we did not talk about in class, that I would like to write about here is Mint Snowball.
This story seems to be one of those types of stories where you lose something in your childhood that you enjoyed so much and know you can never get back. For the author or writer, this happens to be a Mint Snowball. A special recipe created by a great grandfather. When his/her great grandfather passed away, the recipe was gone forever since the only copy of the recipe was lost. Ever since then, the writer seems to have felt something missing from their life.
Now, we all have a lot of Mint Snowballs in our lives. Things that we enjoyed and lost. Perhaps a childhood memory, or something you cherished. For me, I'd probably have to pick my childhood. Although it's not something tangible, when reading this I couldn't help but think about all of my childhood memories. All the things I used to do when there was not a care in the world. I figure if I ever had the chance I would probably do it all again. I'm sure anyone world.
No comments:
Post a Comment